These pictures are just too cute not to share! Clara & Joseph had dentist appointments today & they both did awesome!! One of the things that I have learned from working in the hospital with children for years is that most children fear the unknown. They like to know what is coming, they need to be told the truth about what's going to happen so that they don't loose trust in you & that they need to know it's OK to be scared but not OK to act foolish! I have worked for weeks telling them they are going. I even scheduled my cleaning last week so that they could see me do it! They both were so cooperative & J even opened his mouth & stuck out his tongue! He kept saying, "brush, brush, thank you thank you"! I'm happy it went well! The last 2 pictures are from last week. C loves science & dresses up on Thursdays as a scientist because it is the day we do our experiments! J is also doing really well in school! I have a "discovery box" for him that I keep things in that he can only play with during school. It has worked well so far, especially this flashlight! He loves to take it apart & put it back together! He says, "(gasp) light, ooooo, light off " over & over! 



