Sunday, September 15, 2013

Annual splash beach trip!!!

We went to Panama City Beach & stayed at Splash for the third year in a row! It has now become a tradition that we intend to keep!! Robby's parents & sister spent the first half of the week with us & my parents spent the second half of the week with us! It was a perfect trip!!!
The kids loved the beach & pool!!
Joseph did not like getting salt water, sand or sunscreen in his eyes!!! Poor guy!
We went to Miracle Strip again this year & the kids had a blast! There are pictures scattered throughout the post!
Sharky's..... It's a run down bar/restaurant by the ocean with a rickety  old playground but Clara LOVES it! We eat here every year per her request! In fact I'm pretty sure I have this picture from every year!!! Ill look!
The crew at Sharky's!
Joseph slept so hard every night! Clara even asked us why the nights were shorter at the beach cause the mornings came so fast!!
Miracle strip!
My silly kiddos!
Eating out with my parents!
I wanted a Christmas card picture so bad.... But Joseph wouldn't cooperate!
We tried to teach Clara how to snorkel..... She preferred to wear it inside!! I made her wear her puddle jumper in the ocean, but not in the pool! By the end if the week she was a little fish! She dives to the bottom to get stuff, she can swim from one side of the pool to the other, she takes breaths & does tricks!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! 
My babies!!! I combed Joseph's hair & Robby said he looked like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbs!
Surfer dude!
Clara loves the beach... I don't think she ever stopped smiling!
I love this picture of Joseph & Grandaddy!
We were ready to come home, but are so thankful that we had a week with Robby & got to share the trip with our parents!!! We are already planning next years trip!!!