Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall is coming!!!

Fall is my favorite time of year, from our beach trip in September until the New Year is always such a busy, fun time!!! 
I said I would find this! Left: 3yrs right: 5 yrs! I'm still looking for 4yrs!!! Both taken at Sharky's!
Clara has always had such a fun imagination! One of my favorite things about homeschooling her is that I get to play dress up with her a lot!!! Plus, learning to write & spell all of her character's names has really been good for her!
Daily tea parties are a big hit in our house, especially when Daniel Boone comes for a visit to the queen 😜
So far, school field trips have been a blast!! We are especially thankful for our sweet friends!! 



Just eating bubbles....

Joseph is slightly obsessed with putting things on his hair..... He thinks he is too funny!

These 2 pictures are from our family hike last week! I love that the kids like being active & playing outside as much as Robby & I do! 
We are keeping so busy with groups, field trips, play dates, school, gymnastics, ect! Sorry the posts are short words with lots of pictures! But hey, at least I'm posting again!!!